Due to an incredibly high volume of requests for appointments currently, we are unable to accept new referrals until 2022.
As soon as we are able to accept new referrals, we will update this page, and make it possible to submit an Appointment Request Form online.
All appointments will continue to be conducted via telehealth for the remainder of 2021.
Crisis and Emergency Support
Please note that this practice is unable to provide crisis or emergency support.
In the event of a psychiatric emergency, please contact the Psychiatric Triage service on 1300 558 862
Other emergency and crisis services that can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week include:
- Police or Ambulance 000
- Nurse on Call 1300 60 60 24
- Victorian Poisons Information Centre 13 11 26
- Your local hospital Emergency Department
- Lifeline 13 11 14
- Suicide Help Line 1300 651 251
- Kids’ Help Line 1800 551 800
- Mens’ Helpline 1300 789 978
- Parentline 13 22 89